Passenger Drones use cutting-edge, user-friendly technology developed by our experienced and dedicated team of programmers and engineers. Our Glass Avionics Display software and firmware allows passengers to input their destination quickly and to fly there without the use of a joystick (a joystick is provided in case of emergency).
Our drones have remote telemetry capability, meaning they can send information in real time and use ADS-B display of local air traffic by way of 4G capability. Also, our aerial vehicles can be 100% remotely controlled by 4G technology, allowing an operator located as far away as the EU or Asia to fly a North America-based aircraft safely and efficiently.
Flight Director & Navigation – Passenger Drone can take off, land and perform all stages of flight based on pre-programmed flight path or could be guided remotely via our 4G network. You can take over at any time via the joystick on board or using the touch avionics displays.
Passenger Drone is run strictly on FIBRE OPTICS. With the exception of the main power cables, there is not a single wire in the entire aircraft. From the connection between the Joystick to Main Control CPU to every engine controller to the navigation screens, everything is communicated by LIGHT.
- Empty Weight ( including batteries) : 240kg ( 520lbs)
- Maximum Take Off Weight: 360kg ( 800lbs)
- Maximum Thrust : 560kg (1230lbs)
- Maximum Payload : 120KG ( 270lbs)
- Maximum Speed: 60-70km/h (45mph)
- Flight time: 20-25 mins (without range extender)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4200mm x 2300mm x 1800mm (165″ x 90″ x 70″)
- Two Passenger Seats
- 16 Engines and Propellers